Friday, December 01, 2006

wooo SNOW!!!


ok folks... i've been busy with school and the likes, but today i must post... whew... SNOW!!! i remember it now.. how fun it is... throwing snowballs at.. trees :) driving in it.. walking in it.. looking at it.. there, for me, is no negative aspect of snow... and to show you what i mean, here are a few pix... enjoy..

oh, and one other thing i find rather amusing... i was watching the news this morning and looking for the "closers".. not thinking my school was going to be shut down, but i was just curious... i saw one school that said, "SCHOOL NOT CANCELLED, BUSES NOT RUNNING" so really... get your butts to school... haha.. i remember, and i'm not poking fun, raleigh... for all you raleigh, cary, wake forest readers out there... you guys would have the next WEEK off.. :)

wish you were here!
dan



2 comments:

Andy said...

72 degrees when I woke up here... I was debating turning the AC on! Snow WOULD be nice!!!

Adam, Jackie, Owen, & Alaina said...

Awe, how I miss those snowy days in Illinois! I hope you're enjoying every moment of it! Miss you guys!